* Navision Professionals looking for new jobs
* Solution Centres looking for new employees
* People / Solution Center with free time to help other Solution Centres

Regards

Christoph

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    I can create such a forum, if other people are interested in this also. So what do the others think about it?
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    Dave_CoxDave_Cox Member Posts: 83
    I don't know how well this would be received in the UK.
    There is still a shortage of good Navision Developers, so Navision work is very easy to find.

Recruitment of each Employee through an agency is often over 20% of the annual salary.

As you know it takes time and money to bring a resource up to an acceptable Standard, If I was looking to move on I could visit the forum and lookup the Directory, this would be preferred to advertising my intention in an open forum.

I would welcome NSC/NSP advertising thier available Resource Capacity, this would greatly benifit the new resellers by giving good Resource cover until thier own are up to speed, over the last 4 years+ I have seen some poor Installation which reflect on the whole Navision Community.

How about a Tips & Tricks area where new developers could go for Ideas.

Or an Area where new Developers could ask for an experienced Developer to act as a type Buddy System, not all NSC's have more experienced Developers to pass down thier skills.

MindSource (UK) Limited
    Navision Service Partner

david@mindsource.co.uk
    info@mindsource.co.uk
    MindSource (UK) Limited
    Navision Service Partner

david@mindsource.co.uk
    info@mindsource.co.uk
  • Options
    mfabianmfabian Member Posts: 187
    I would be highly interested in such a forum. I work as independend FIN developer and currently have free capacity. I'm software engineer since 1990, programmer since 1983 and FIN programmer since 1996. So such a forum could give me the opportunity to find interesting jobs (on a project basis) around the globe!

Marcus Fabian
    m.fabian@thenet.ch
    +41 79 439 78 72
    With best regards from Switzerland

Marcus Fabian