Options

LS Retail POS - Hospitality

MalasMalas Member Posts: 4
edited 2017-01-12 in NAV Three Tier
Dear all,

I have an issue with transaction posted to Nav via LS Retail POS - Hospitality.
The recipes were created erroneously using the Items that were setup with incorrect unit of measure conversions. We picked up this issue 7 months later and fortunately, only 3 transactions (1 per month) were posted. Unfortunately, the qty's were quite high and therefore the costs posted was ridiculously high.
Example, recipe was setup to use 5grams of an item, but the conversion from gram to kilogram was 1 and not 0.001. So the recipe posted incorrectly and incorrect costs.

A service provider mentioned to me that I can reverse/void the transaction, which I have tried. Everything did reverse/void, however, the cost is slightly different.
Example, the GL shows cost of 5000. When I reverse it, it shows a cost of 5600. This is probably due to some of the ingredients being purchased at different costs over the months, and now, months later it is using the current cost on the item card (FIFO).

I want to reverse the transactions exactly the way it was processed and then re-process them on the same day. Is there a way for me to achieve this? If not, what are the possible solutions?

Thanks.

Answers

• Options
    MalasMalas Member Posts: 4
    I forgot to mention, I am using Nav 2015 with LS Retail (2015 8.00.05)