Options

Page header/footer in NAV 2016 Reports

Hi,
my question is if it's possible to hide/show page header/footer dinamicly. I should migrate report from NAV 2009 to NAV 2016. The report is 206 (Sales Invoice). After printing all copies of the invoice they printed some additional information about Sales Shipment. In this last page, I don't want to show page header(where is a logo) and page header(where is page no and so on). Is it possible or not in this version.
P.S. This additional information is shown if in requestpage in choose to print.
Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    you can hide/show the header or footer depending on the page number, but the space is reserved for the header/footer you have hide, anyway (in other words, you will have white spaces).
    There's no other way around.
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    cufi_puficufi_pufi Member Posts: 3
    I know about problem with white spaces. But my problem is that I have to hide page header/footer in some cases. In most cases this should be last page, but this can be last 2 pages.. to hide this only with page number is not an answer for me.
  • Options
    saravanans87saravanans87 Member Posts: 36
    In Report # 10075 the footer would be printed on the last page of the document. That is controlled by PrintFooter Variable so you can utilize the same concept if you would like to show that on the last page of each document.
    This can also be done easily by VB Code. Create couple of custom VB Functions as like SetData/GetData. When the execution reached the particular row you can set a boolean variable to TRUE and reset it when it gets off from the particular row. Use that variable as your controller for visibility in page header/footer.
    Software Developer,
    Archerpoint India Pvt. Ltd,Chennai.
  • Options
    cufi_puficufi_pufi Member Posts: 3
    Thanks kabroco. I find my solution in Claus blog. Here's the link. https://clauslblog.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/transfooter-transheader-working-with-groups-part-1/