Options

Table Relation Filter depends on another column

jhanvincent14jhanvincent14 Member Posts: 214
edited 2016-08-23 in NAV Tips & Tricks
Godd day, I need help, im a newbie in development here in navision, My problem is, I want to show All Data in one column from another table but the data depends on what I choose in one of the columns in the same page. See attach Photo. Please, I badly need help. Godbless

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Jhanvi,

Your question is yet not clear to me. Can you please make it a level more clear. What I understood is whenever you add a table relation then by default you get the list of different columns, now if there are 5 columns then you want want data of each column to get it concatenated and should be displayed in one column??
  • Options
    jhanvincent14jhanvincent14 Member Posts: 214
    Jhanvi,

Your question is yet not clear to me. Can you please make it a level more clear. What I understood is whenever you add a table relation then by default you get the list of different columns, now if there are 5 columns then you want want data of each column to get it concatenated and should be displayed in one column??

I want to show All data in Bag number columns that depends on what I choose on "Output Type" column.
  • Options
    SowkarthikaSowkarthika Member Posts: 102
    I guess you are looking for something like Type and No. in Sales Line Table. You can check those field properties.