Help - CPHandler & Synchronization

iceborgiceborg Member Posts: 67
edited 2011-02-24 in Navision e-Commerce
Hi,

I have 2 Commerce Portal's running for two comanies in the same database. and my problem is that the two NAS that performs the synchronization( one for each company), hangs a few times per day, In the error log i always have the:

"This message is for C/AL programmers:

Could not create an instance of the OLE control or Automation server identified by
GUID={910740F5-D5AB-4D7F-B2D5-C647E08F5DD9} 7.0:{7A5C2877-7579-425E-9784-6582C13EABD9}:'CP Handler'.CQueueHandler.
Check that the OLE"

If i restart the NAS everything is fine and the NAS starts processing the Records to Sync...

I find this kind of strage, a Automation Control is either registered or it isnt :-)
But in this case the NAS works just fin and processes Syncronizations all the time, until it freaks out and cant find the Automation Server....

The hardware is good and there is alot of free memory, so it cant be a issue with that.
I have trioed to reregister CPHAndler.dll a few times and rebooted the server but still same problem.

Anyone has a idea what to try next?

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Have there been any NAV executables upgrades or hotfixes? Commerce Portal hasn't been on the product cd since 4.0 and I don't know if they keep new executables CP compatible.
  • iceborgiceborg Member Posts: 67
    This does not feel like something that has to do with NAS Executables or the CPHandler.dll Automation Server....
    Since appearantly it can run for a while.
    I am running the Commerce Portal from the 3.70 latest version CD against a 4.0 SP1 C/SIDE Server and it works like a clock, except for this thing....

I have two of the NAS doing Synchronization, and hope that its not something like that that causes the problem, but the CPHandler.dll is a Automation Server and it should not be affected if many NAS uses it.
  • iceborgiceborg Member Posts: 67
    Maybee its something with registering Automation Servers on Windows 2003 Servers?
    I suppose 2003 is more into .NET Managed Objects?
  • wirtnix02wirtnix02 Member Posts: 6
    hello, i get the same error on my NAS on a 64bit machine.
    has anybody a solution for this issue?
  • informatiqueinformatique Member Posts: 2
    edited 2016-08-26