Options

ebXML with Navision

lzrlzr Member Posts: 264
Anyone used Hermes or something similar to develop ebXML docs from within Navision?

Hermes is nice, but it is java based. I need a way to generate xml from within Navision.
Navision developer

Comments

• Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    For Navision 4.0 you can use XMLPorts, and for earlier versions you can use the MSDOM object model. There are tons of codeunits in the Commerce Gateway functionality that you can look at for ideas.
  • Options
    DenSter wrote:
    For Navision 4.0 you can use XMLPorts, and for earlier versions you can use the MSDOM object model. There are tons of codeunits in the Commerce Gateway functionality that you can look at for ideas.

I know that, but ebXML (integrated with soap xml) does not look like the Navision xml. I need a tool that could help me integrate ebXML with navision (like hermes for java). Anyone know?
    Navision developer
  • Options
    You asked a question:
    lzr wrote:
    I need a way to generate xml from within Navision.
    and I gave you an answer. It would be nice to show some appreciation, like a 'thank you'.

If you want to know about using soap in Navision, ask about soap in Navision.
  • Options
    DenSter wrote:
    You asked a question:
    lzr wrote:
    I need a way to generate xml from within Navision.
    and I gave you an answer. It would be nice to show some appreciation, like a 'thank you'.

If you want to know about using soap in Navision, ask about soap in Navision.

Thank you!

I appreciate your answer, however this is not the answer I was looking for :)
    Navision developer
  • Options
    You're welcome! :)

I have to admit I have not worked with soap, so I don't know for sure :oops: but I would not be surprised if there is an object model you can use.