Options

NavUserPassword in NAV2013 R2

navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
edited 2016-06-22 in NAV Three Tier
Dear all,

What are the prerequisites needed for any new RTC client to connect the NAV Server ?

Kindly inform.
Now or Never

Answers

• Options
    Is there any files ((certificate) required to import/install in the Client machine from the machine where NAV server is running ?
    Now or Never
  • Options
    Facing the following error message from new client machine while Others can connect without any issue.

Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    The Service Principal Name (Delegation) configuration has been set incorrectly. Server connect URL: "net.tcp://192.168.1.10:8046/XYZ/Service". SPN Identity: "DynamicsNAV/192.168.1.10:8046"

The X.509 certificate CN=NavServiceCert is not in the trusted people store. The X.509 certificate CN=NavServiceCert chain building failed. The certificate that was used has a trust chain that cannot be verified. Replace the certificate or change the certificateValidationMode. The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate.

OK
    Now or Never
  • Options
    Issue is solved temporarily after import the certificates for that particular domain user in that client machine.
    Now or Never
  • Options
    Suppose in a particular client machine all domain users are login one by one and try to connect the nav database, will every domain login require valid certificates ?

Should I have to import the certificates for every domain login in the same machine ?

Currently I'm doing the same. I have found no other option.
    If you have any other option, kindly share it ?
    Now or Never