Options

Currpage.LOOKUPMODE not working in page

okioki Member Posts: 46
edited 2013-11-08 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

does anyone know why the global property CurrPage.LOOKUPMODE isn't set if the page is opened via a lookup/drilldown from a referenced field?

Example:
Open Customer Card. Click on the lookup/drilldown arrow of the Salesperson/Purchaser Code field. This opens the Page14 Salesperson/Purchaser list.
But in the OnOpenPage Trigger the property CurrPage.MOOKUPMODE is always false. (tested with MESSAGE function)

I intend to set some filters in the OnOpenPage Trigger if the page opens in LOOKUPMODE.

Has anyone an idea?
Thanks in advance

Oli

Comments

• Options
    Maria-SMaria-S Member Posts: 90
    [deleted]
  • Options
    mximxi Member Posts: 9
    Hi Oli,

have you find a usefull workaround? I've the same problem.

max
  • Options
    KishormKishorm Member Posts: 921
    Hi Max,

A colleague of mine had the same issue and couldn't find a workaround. As this worked fine in the classic client with forms (CurrForm.LOOKUPMODE) then we considered this a bug and reported it to Microsoft. The support engineer has replicated the issue and has escalated to development to see what they say - whether it is a bug or not! It's been with them for a while now, no progress yet but fingers crossed they will fix this soon.

Regards
    Kishor

• Options
    mximxi Member Posts: 9
    Hi Kishor,

thanks for your reply. I have it also reported to Microsoft and they told me nearly the same. So let's pray, that they fix it...

(As I know the bug exist from the first RTC Client till NAV2016)

Max
  • Options