Options

Question Nav Dynamic R2 2013 DDRouter.exe

osmanvosmanv Member Posts: 6
Good day I have a NAV r2 2013 system with ls retail in a store, my system is synchronized to the store where it is sold to the office via a vpn but I have 3 days with the cpu of my server is up 100% and this butting service that is DDRouter.exe that has to do with the ls retail as I control this? when you change some of my job synch as they were 5 minutes

Answers

• Options
    kylehardinkylehardin Member Posts: 257
    DDRouter is part of LS Retail and it handles synchronization of different NAV databases between stores and the home office. If it is pegged at 100% CPU then something is stuck in the synchronization. You can try disconnecting and reconnecting the VPN and then restarting the DD Router service, but if that doesn't work, you should contact your LS Retail partner for troubleshooting help.
    Kyle Hardin - ArcherPoint
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your answer, try this and inform you.
    a consultation is recommended reicianr this service all day? what I can put in a scheduled task to be reicinie
    regards
  • Options
    kylehardinkylehardin Member Posts: 257
    DD Router does its own scheduling, so it doesn't make any use of scheduled tasks, as far as I know. So I'm not sure what you are asking.
    Kyle Hardin - ArcherPoint
  • Options
    Ok thank you very much any query I can do it?
  • Options
    thuntthunt Member Posts: 5
    Generally, the scheduler within NAV tells the Data Director service to examine records based on the parameters in the Scheduler Job. If you're hitting 100% CPU usage with Data Director, you're probably trying to synchronize more data than the system can handle. Try setting up replication counters to make sure you're not synchronizing the entire table, and also make sure you're synchronizing often enough that you're pulling over manageable chunks.
  • Options
    Good day I have a problem I have the dynamics microsoft 2013 R2 and I count 2 position at a store in Panama, the data is replicated in both ways, which is transactions moving from the store to the server that we have in another office.
    the job that update the item, and other discounts are not synced this makes it from the server to the stores also remain as the image shows

klfaw6fnql1p.jpg

they recommend me or if they need more data indicate me
  • Options
    Additional to this message when I run the job of the item tells me this message

htas5n83k1ba.jpg

• Options
    thuntthunt Member Posts: 5
    You're probably getting the "operation could not complete because a record in the Scheduler Job Header table" error because you're running the job manually instead of adding it to the scheduler. Instead of using "Run Now" or "Run Job Directly" to run it, choose "Run Job From Scheduler".

Your issues with the item/transaction sync job might be caused by having a job in Data Director that needs to be cancelled; you can try to cancel anything that's showing up with an error status. If that doesn't work, you should contact your partner. This issue is generally pretty complex and the answers tend to be specific to each individual situation.