Options

How can I move an action to the "Home" section?

ortigalaraortigalara Member Posts: 5
Hi all,

I created three items in the "Actions" tab in the sales order. I want one of them, to be shown in the "Home" section. I managed to do that, but I cant choose where to locate it. Actually its located in the "New" category and I would like to keep it in a different section in the far right of the "Home" section of the ribbon.

Does anybody of you how to do it?

Regards,

Answers

• Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    Please check the properties of the action.
    use PromotedCategory property to make changes
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your answer.

I am trying that in the sales orders and it works fine in all the subitems of Sales Orders (Shipped Not Invoiced, Completely shipped not invoiced, Pending approval, Approved...), but it is not working when Sales orders is selected.

Do you know why?
  • Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your answer.

I have three Items in the "Actions" tab, all visible and one of them, the "Send" button promoted. They all are visible in "Sales Orders" and "Shipped Not Invoiced".

The problem is in the "Home" tab the behaviour is different.

I attached both pictures, where you can see the difference when "Sales orders" is selected, and "Shipped not invoiced" is selected.

I would like to show the "Send" button when "Sales Order" is selected in the same way when "Shipped not invoiced" is selected

Regards,

• Options
    Sorry I forgot to add one picture. In this one because the "Sales Order" is selected the "Send" button is not shown.

Regards,

• Options
    I think I know the problem but no the solution. Each page has different promoted categories. For instance, in "Sales Orders", It doesnt work but in "Sales Credit memos" it works. I modified the captions of all the categories with weird names so now I know which categories are shown on each page and the "Sales Orders" doesnt show any customized category. But, "Sales Credit Memos" has many customized categories where I can add everything I want. The solution for this? I think I need to know how to add categories to each document type.

If anybody knows how to do it it would be great.

Thanks in advance,