Options

Is it possible to align a field on a page?

HatchetHarryHatchetHarry Member Posts: 24
I want to align a text field to right on a page. Is this possible in NAV2015? In the CC we had a property. But now it just looks at the fiel type is guess.

Comments

• Options
    lephrolephro Member Posts: 2
    If you can use groups to tell a field to be on the left or right side of a fast tab (group). Fields inside the first group inside the fast tab will be left. Fields in the second group (which should also be intended under the fast tab group) will be shown in the right side.

Not sure if this is what you need. But afaik the only way to get any sort of alignment^^
  • Options
    thats not exactly what I want. I have a list where the shown field is type Text, but it contains decimal (and also text) values. NAV just alignes the value to the left because its a text field. But I want to align this to the right.
  • Options
    Wisa123Wisa123 Member Posts: 308
    So you have a textfield which obviously can contain text and numbers - or any combination of both.

And you want the content of this textfield to align depending on whats entered?

I'm 99% sure there's no way to do this currently, and honestly, i can't imagine a scenario where i would do it.

Austrian NAV/BC Dev
  • Options
    wirtnix02wirtnix02 Member Posts: 6
    make a if then choice to know if it is number or text then place two differently aligned boxes on top of each other.
  • Options
    I want the yellow column aligned to the right. But the Field is Text. If not, it's not possible to add the
    lines.
  • Options
    vaprogvaprog Member Posts: 1,118
    I suppose you could do it with a control add-in. Mere NAV does not allow that level of visual control (anymore).