Options

Unable to add an action to a page

poppinspoppins Member Posts: 647
edited 2015-08-17 in NAV Three Tier
Hi everyone,

I am trying to add an action to a list page to print a report.
The page already contains an ActionContainer of type RelatedInformation.
I added an ActionContainer of type Reports, included an ActionGroup Print, and then my action with my report as RunObject (see attached image)

Properties:
Promoted=Yes, PromotedCategory=Report,PromotedIsBig=Yes

The problem is when I run the page, it is not visible (when I preview the report, it is there).
What is possibly going wrong?

Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

Answers

• Options
    Wisa123Wisa123 Member Posts: 308
    This also happens occasionally to me.

1.) make sure visible = true ](*,)
    2.) Delete the Object Metadata and recompile the object
    3.) In case you use a Profile, might want to try to it without using one.

hope i could help
    /wisa
    Austrian NAV/BC Dev
  • Options
    graveczgravecz Member Posts: 35
    Page can be configured or personalised, maybe therefore u can't see what u developed.

If is personalised, delete User personalization for you as a user (Departments/Administration/IT Administration/Data Deletion/Configuration and Personalization/Delete User Personalization)
    If is configured, delete Profile configuration for Profile u are running RTC (Departments/Administration/IT Administration/Data Deletion/Configuration and Personalization/Delete Profile Configuration)

Try.. this could help.

Or there also can be AccesByPermission property... but this is not probably this case.
  • Options
    poppinspoppins Member Posts: 647
    Wisa123 wrote:
    This also happens occasionally to me.

1.) make sure visible = true ](*,)
    2.) Delete the Object Metadata and recompile the object
    3.) In case you use a Profile, might want to try to it without using one.

hope i could help
    /wisa
    gravecz wrote:
    Page can be configured or personalised, maybe therefore u can't see what u developed.

If is personalised, delete User personalization for you as a user (Departments/Administration/IT Administration/Data Deletion/Configuration and Personalization/Delete User Personalization)
    If is configured, delete Profile configuration for Profile u are running RTC (Departments/Administration/IT Administration/Data Deletion/Configuration and Personalization/Delete Profile Configuration)

Try.. this could help.

Or there also can be AccesByPermission property... but this is not probably this case.
    Thanks you guys, it was User Personalization indeed...When deleted, all went fine :thumbsup: