Options

Page Break in RDLC Chart ? [SOLVED]

BT_MarcBT_Marc Member Posts: 30
edited 2015-07-10 in NAV Three Tier
Hi together,

I have a report with just on Chart on it. It is a Bar Chart and it can show properly 15 rows but if it gets more than 15 rows it can't be read anymore. Due to that i try to figure out if there is any way to have a Page Break in a Chart. The goal is that i have multiple pages all with the same chart but maximum 15 rows on one page. I thought about creating a PageNo in NAV or a Boolean that triggers the Page Break but that's not the complete solution. Is there any way how i can say that it should create a new page after 15 rows without coping the Chart multiple times in the same report and using filters?

Thanks in advance,
Marc

Comments

• Options
    BT_MarcBT_Marc Member Posts: 30
    I found a solution. i added to the dataset a field for page number that gets incremented after every 25 records so that the field PageNo has for Record 1-25 1 in it and for 26-50 2 and so on. Then i added a table and deleted the header and all fields in the table so that just on field remains. I added a group for "PageNo" and made a page break between. I deleted the "Details" group and added the Chart to the Field of the Tablix. Now it generates the Chart new on every page with a Maximum of 25 records.

So this one is solved. If you need any further information let me know.

Cheers,
    Marc