Options

Pressing Enter on Web Client or Tablet Client

oetoliyaoetoliya Member Posts: 9
edited 2015-04-22 in NAV Three Tier
Dear Expret,

Is there any method to focus on a specific filed when pressing enter on Web Client or Table Client?
There is no "next control" property on Nav Page but i can still use "Quick Entry".
However, press Enter don't even go to next field on Web Client ](*,) .
As i need to use barcode scanner on item journal. It's too inconvenient to tab the next field manually after scanning a barcode.
Therefore, i wonder if there is any method to simulate the "Next Control" function as classic client on web client.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    fred69fred69 Member Posts: 16
    Hi,
    I am facing exactly the same problem. Did you find a workaround ?

I have three fields on a page. The first one gets the focus when opening the page. Depending on what is being scanned in this first control, I would like the system to jump to the second control or keep the cursor on the first control.
    In RTC client, the solution that works well consists of changing the Enable property. When only one control is enabled, it keeps the focus. On the Web client, this solution doesn't work at all. When hitting the Tab key, it seems that there is even a jump to something that is not a control (you don't see the cursor anymore until you Tab again...).

If anyone has an idea about how to solve this...