Options

Different AR account in one Customer

amphysvenaamphysvena Member Posts: 113
edited 2015-03-11 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,
My client's has multiple AR account depends on item type. So they have like AR Accessories, AR Spare part, etc.
I've already suggested them to use dimension, but they insist using multiple AR account.

I'm avoiding using different customer for each AR, because they have CRM system that keep customer information, and we will synchronizing between system.

Any standard way to do this? So we can set what AR account will be used when posting the Sales document (Invoice, Credit Memo)

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    neilgfneilgf Member Posts: 148
    Hi!

Try the 'Bill to' customer account on the invoicing tab. You can create multiple customer accounts that all post to one customer account.

Neil
  • Options
    amphysvenaamphysvena Member Posts: 113
    Yes, we can use bill-to in Sales Order.
    But we need to put the Customer Ledger Entry in one Customer. I'm thinking to use multiple customer posting group. But it seems that that field is uneditable in Sales Order.
  • Options
    neilgfneilgf Member Posts: 148
    Hi!

By setting a bill to as proposed any postings to the ledgers will go to this customer. So you will end up with populated customer ledger entries in the right customer.

Unless you are referring to several sales orders to different customers (same bill to on each) that when invoiced will create only 1 customer ledger entry?

Neil