Options

Exception Of Type'System.out of memory Exception ' Thrown

ShashanksidShashanksid Member Posts: 17
edited 2014-12-09 in NAV Three Tier
Hi Experts =;
I Need A Help...
I am Attaching The Screen Shot Of The Standard report "Detail Trial Balance"
When I Run It In The Classic without Selecting any CheckBox on Just Single Data It working Fine In Classis And Showing Multiple page
But In The RTC With Similar Condition It Showing The Following Error
NOTE--I have Not make Any Change In This Report I Just Run The Standard Report.....
Please Help ME!!!!!!!!!
I am Attaching the Snap Shot Of The Error Message..
Thanks,
SHASHANK(SID) =D>

Comments

• Options
    beranberan Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 80
    How many lines in the report?
    Eric Beran
    Software Design Engineer II
    Dynamics NAV Office 365
    Microsoft

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
  • Options
    ShashanksidShashanksid Member Posts: 17
    Thank's Eric

The Number of page generated In The classic is 1537

With Regards
    SHASHANk(SID)
  • Options
    MctMct Member Posts: 30
    Hi everybody,

i update this old post in order to have some clues or ideas to solve this issue.

I 've made a report with a list of items with small pictures but when I execute this report in RTC with to many records i have the same error message than Shashanksid.
    However i dont think it's a Navision issue, it seems to be more an error linked to visual studio or some viewing components.

In my case this issue come from pictures (my tests totaly prove that) but even if i take every pictures the size doesn't exceed 300Mo so i don't think i don't have enough system memory but maybe there's some limitation somewhere which can be remove.

Using Nav 2009 R2 with sql server on Tse
  • Options
    MctMct Member Posts: 30
    Hi again,

Some other informations about my issue.

Some of you maybe knows for each record, the report make a request with every fields put in the section (classic style), EVEN the header and footer. But in my header i had a logo of the company so this logo was loaded each time Navision make a request to a record.
    After deleting my header and footer, i suceeded to display a little more records... but not enough to display every record of my table without crashing.

A weird thing happens too... If i use preview, it won't work, but if i print directly without display anything, it will work (test with pdfCreator). But there's another limit ... (i can print more lines but not all of them.

I hope someone have an idea with this new informations.
    I have the unpleasant sensation to beg Navision for some other lines....
  • Options
    himanshuhimanshu Member Posts: 24
    Hi,

while try to run a report the following error comes " An error occurred during local report processing. Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown ",

Can any one suggest how to over come this issue.

:(
    Thanks&Regards
    Himanshu Yadav
    (Dynamics NAV)