Barcode EAN13 Creator (NAV2013) - Beautiful and clean

AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,495
edited 2014-06-26 in Download section
Nice looking EAN13 barcode creator for NAV2013 (can be adapted for NAV2009 RTC). Very fast, no fonts needed, no 3rd party libraries needed, clean look. Can be easily extended with rotations etc. (With a little .NET knowledge - really little).

Quick guide when you will copy this functionality to your report:
1) Enable in report EnableExternalAssemblies (Main properties)
2) In SSRS add reference System.Drawing (.NET 4)
3) Copy function from report "Code"

Use at your own risk and enjoy ;)

http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=1540

Discuss this download here.

Comments

• lyotlyot Member Posts: 202
    Hello Igor,

Once again, nice one! =D>

Did you try to use your previous barcode tool (completely written in NAV) in NAV2013?
    Cause I'm experiencing troubles with the one I wrote (based on yours but for other encodings).
    I guess it the outstream is causing the problem... so I could log this with MS or just rewrite the whole thing in .NET.
    Just wondering if this was also the reason why you moved to .NET?

Thanx.
  • Igor_PchelnikovIgor_Pchelnikov Member Posts: 25
    Hello,
    thanks :) the main reason moving to .NET is to use nice font at the bottom, as well as full .NET stuff to rotate image etc. This was created just for fun to open .NET world in SSRS. That would be perfect if you rewrite your add-on completely on .NET adding rotations, scaling etc. :)

For old solution - streams are quite slow, for 6-7 pages it was working fine, but after that it's getting slower. For my purposes it worked just fine.

Hope you like it :)

Regards,
    Igor
  • cathyhillcathyhill Member Posts: 1
    Nice looking EAN13 barcode creator for NAV2013 (can be adapted for NAV2009 RTC). Very fast, no fonts needed, no 3rd party libraries needed, clean look . Can be easily extended with rotations etc. (With a little .NET knowledge - really little).

Quick guide when you will copy this functionality to your report:
    1) Enable in report EnableExternalAssemblies (Main properties)
    2) In SSRS add reference System.Drawing (.NET 4)
    3) Copy function from report "Code"

Use at your own risk and enjoy ;)

http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=1540

Discuss this download here.

Our barcode scanner can not read some of the created EAN -13 barcodes, not all, why? :roll: Anyone has similar experience.
  • riffaquariumriffaquarium Member Posts: 2
    Hello
    I install that on my NAV 2017 and the barcode looks good but the barcode Text the Number are looking strange. They looks like they are not have all pixel

Look at my Foto i add you can see it

What happen with this why is that ?

thanks Dany

3fqzp15osvxb.jpg