i want to create reminders separate from level
lets say my reminder terms code 'DOMESTIC' has 2 levels
level 1 = 7D
level 2 = 14D

invoice 1 & 2 already created reminder 01
next week, this reminder issued..
and then i want create another reminder
now become level 2 for invoice 1 & 2
but for invoice 3 (which has not been created reminder before), it should be created as another reminder (level1)

how to separate that?
thx

Comments

• Options
    Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    This should automatically work this way. Play with fields like grace period. There may lie your problem.

In fact I had the opposite problem - accounting wanted multiple reminder levels inside one reminder document... and because this did not work, I am pretty sure reminders are always grouped per level, so if you have one customer, and 7 late invoices then for example you get 1 reminder level 1 with 3 invoices and one reminder level 2 with 2 invoices for exmaple.
  • Options
    casanovacasanova Member Posts: 194
    This should automatically work this way. Play with fields like grace period. There may lie your problem.

In fact I had the opposite problem - accounting wanted multiple reminder levels inside one reminder document... and because this did not work, I am pretty sure reminders are always grouped per level, so if you have one customer, and 7 late invoices then for example you get 1 reminder level 1 with 3 invoices and one reminder level 2 with 2 invoices for exmaple.

once i create reminder...
    so INV001 is for level 2
    INV002 is for level 1
    i want it to be separated as 2 reminders instead of 1 reminder