Options

Report Problems

Horse06Horse06 Member Posts: 496
edited 2013-11-04 in NAV Three Tier
Hi expert, I have some problems in one report and I need your advice.

I have created a report based on four dataitems, the data source is as below:
Sales Header
Sales line (Indenation 1, DataItem Link: No(sales header table) = Document No (sales Line table))
Dropship (Indentation 1, DataItem Link: Order No (DropShip table) = No(sales Header table))
Sales line (Name Sales line 1, Indentation 2, DataItem Link: Order No(DropShip table) = Document No (Sales Line table))

I created a new field dropship in sales header table with variable Boolean. The data are displayed on the condition of this field.
1. In the RDLC Report, I have created a table. Row one visibility is based on the expression Iif (Not Fields!dropship.value, False, True). The datasets are from Sales Header Table, DropShip Table and Sale line table (Name: sales line 1)

2. Row two visibility is based on the expression Iif(Fields!dropship.value, False, True).
The datasets are from sales header table and sales line table

The report is working, but there are some big problems:

1. When the data are displayed on the report, the first few rows on the table are always blank and then coming the data. If there are 10 ordered items in the sales lines, 10 blank rows are coming out and then the data. One page report will get 2 or even more pages in this case.
2. In Row One, the fields from Dropship table were not showing up in the report, but if I removed the expression Iif (Not Fields!Dropship.value, False, True), the fields from Dropship table were showing up.

Please advise! Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    clauslclausl Member Posts: 455
    Share the 3 files "Report.rdlc", "Dataset.xml" and "AboutThisReport.xlsx" then I will have a look at it.

/Claus Lundstrøm
    Claus Lundstrøm | MVP | Senior Product Manager | Continia.com
    I'm blogging here:http://mibuso.com/blogs/clausl and used to blog here: http://blogs.msdn.com/nav
    I'm also offering RDLC Report Training, ping me if you are interested. Thanks to the 700 NAV developers that have now already been at my training. You know you can always call if you have any RDLC report issues :-)
  • Options
    Horse06Horse06 Member Posts: 496
    [url][/url]Hi expert, thank you so much for your response!
    I worked on it today and finally the data from the dropship table came out, and blank rows are much better than before, but still there are blank rows between each.
    I have attached the zip files with two folders, one with dropship order(xml, xlsx files) and one without dropship order (xml and xlsx files) and one rdlc. Sorry, I failed to upload the files, since only images can be uploaded in the forum. Please advise!
    Thank you for your advice!