Client of other MS Partner without Partner change

smshydsmshyd Member Posts: 72
edited 2013-09-23 in General Chat
Hi experts,

Is it permissible to give services for other Partner Client without partner change ?
Is it Permissible to give services for BREP expired Clients?
Is there any way to know who is genuine the Microsoft Partner . If he is a partner then which type of partner is he like Pinpoint partner , Learning partner.
How to complain about fake partners
Please help me , because I came across the one such company which says Microsoft Certified gold partner and which doesn't have any resources (no external and internal)

Comments

• bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    Are you a MS Partner yourself? If so, I'd suggest running these questions by your MS representative.

There is no exclusive services agreement between a MS Partner and a client. If the client wants to do business with you, go for it. The only limitation is you will not be able to make any license changes, or sell enhancement plans, until you execute a change of partner agrrement.

The same goes for expired clients. That agreement has not control over your ability to service them.

For the balance of the questions, I'll refer you to MS.
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.
  • smshydsmshyd Member Posts: 72
    Thank for reply, I changed that company , suspecting its not Microsoft partner because they don't have any certifed resources, but they cheat clients saying they are Microsoft Certified Gold Partner . They may be learning partner I guess