Options

NAV 2013 table filter error

mib_usr_vaomib_usr_vao Member Posts: 12
edited 2013-09-18 in NAV Three Tier
I am working on the Fixed Assets table having added two custom fields ResponsibleEmlpoyeeName and AssignedEmployeeName (text 100). Both are declared as flowfields with proper lookups (via No.) to the Employee table.

When I first filter the Fixed Assets according to either one of the fields, the returning values are correct. When I change the filter to the other field, I still get the values of the first one; the sequence of which of the two I apply first does not change the outcome. I have checked about case sensitivity issues etc. but it is obvious that something else is going on.

Answers

• Options
    ChinmoyChinmoy Member Posts: 359
    Can you give us some more details like, how you are filtering (through code or directly on the table or on a form / page), are you using the function CalcFields, did you try to reset the first filter and then filter on the second field, etc. etc.?
  • Options
    mib_usr_vaomib_usr_vao Member Posts: 12
    Thanks for your reply Chinmoy. Consequently I found out that I had to tick the ValueIsFilter boolean in my Lookup CalcFormula; from this point on I get the proper values back.