Options

NAV 2013 Inventory Reports Broken

Jeff_GJeff_G Member Posts: 14
edited 2013-09-09 in NAV Three Tier
Inventory Valuation R10139 and Inventory to G/L Reconcile R10138 both error out with:
System.OutOfMemoryException

I have filed an incident with MS (Back in MARCH) and been bugging them to no avail. ](*,)
This is happening in both of our 2013 upgrades.
Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    tdburgertdburger Member Posts: 3
    Were you ever able to resolve this issue? I am getting the same message after an upgrade.
  • Options
    Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    Apply the latest NAV2013 hotfix released as of July 19th, 2013.
  • Options
    Thank you very much
  • Options
    Johannes_NielsenJohannes_Nielsen Member Posts: 206
    Mark the thread as solved - bottom right corner.
    Best regards / Venlig hilsen
    Johannes Sebastian
    MB7-840,MB7-841
  • Options
    that didn't actually work. I ended up having to redesign the reports based on these guidelines http://blogs.msdn.com/b/nav/archive/201 ... n-rtc.aspx
  • Options
    tpbrophytpbrophy Member Posts: 12
    I applied rollup 5 to NAV 2013 and am still experiencing the same outofmemory.exception error. I ran report 10138, Inventory to G/L Reconciliation, in two segments. The first segment was 15 pages and the second segment was 4 pages without any errors. When I combined them the error occurred (19 pages). Ran report 10019, G/L Register, which produced over 300 pages, and no error occurred. The error seems to occur when the report is being rendered.
    How much memory do you have on your server running the NST?
  • Options
    davmac1davmac1 Member Posts: 1,283
    I redid the report for a customer with that problem.
    Since they do not use variants, I changed it to only pass the summary item lines to the report and changed the grouping lines to support it.
    It now runs in a reasonable amount of time as well.
    The best solution is to use ara3n's SQL solution, but if that is not possible in your environment, then use NAV's new report guide and only send the necessary rows to the report. (Necessary = rows that will actually print.)