Options

Item qty received wrong

yuppicideyuppicide Member Posts: 410
edited 2013-04-25 in Navision Attain
Nav 3.10.. not sure if someone can help this, because some of the you might not have part of my features, but I'll ask anyway.

We have an item in Navision.. it was entered on an Purchases & Payables -> Orders. Somehow the Variant must have got deleted. So, on the Item Card it shows 318 in stock, but if you open up that color it shows -1 pieces.

So, what I think happened is we Received an Order with no Variant and posted it.

Our system has size codes also.. S, M, L, XL.

Need to fix it.. I think the answer is to do an Item Journal Negative -318 pieces with no Variant, even though there will be no S, M, L, and XL.. then do a Positive with 53 S, 106 M, 106 L, and 53 XL.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    jglathejglathe Member Posts: 639
    Hi,

did you have a look at your open ILEs for this item? If you're right then there should be an open entry without a variant code. To fix it you could post an item journal with the "no size" quantity as neg. Adjmt., apply against the open entry, and your qantities by size as positive adjustment.

with best regards

Jens
  • Options
    jglathejglathe Member Posts: 639
    Hi,

did you have a look at your open ILEs for this item? If you're right then there should be an open entry without a variant code. To fix it you could post an item journal with the "no size" quantity as neg. Adjmt., apply against the open entry, and your qantities by size as positive adjustment.

with best regards

Jens