Options

Navision Manufacturing Scrap Qty.

sbhamidisbhamidi Member Posts: 22
Our client is on 3.70 A Navision. They have a problem where they have scrapped all their output in the last operation of their routing.
They would have posted Consumption manually. They also would post the Run Time etc. with a zero output Qty. They would enter the total quantity as scrap in the last operation.
Now, when they try to change status on this Released Production Order to Finished, they get an error that says, "You cannot finish line 10000 on Production Order 56377. It has consumption or capacity posted with no output." ](*,)
Is this standard behavior? If so is there a workaround or is there a setup parameter that I'm not seeing? If not, will someone please let me know that it is not standard behavior so that I can investigate why it's doing this?
I'd greatly appreciate any help on this.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    dmitripdmitrip Member Posts: 44
    Hi sbhamidi,
    I think you may try the following:
    1. Post the output journal with a qty. 1 for finished item (even if there’s not a finished item). This will allows you to move cost from WIP to Finished Goods account.
    2. Make a negative adjustment for finished item (qty. 1) with fixed application between adjustment and output line (for correct cost reversing).

Regards,
    Dmitri.