Options

Nav 2013 Report Layout visibility

LokenLoken Member Posts: 5
edited 2013-03-27 in NAV Three Tier
Good day .

I`v created few reports in standart Cronos demo-database , all reports are acctualy same , diference is only in few captions and data output. Filled in tables in NAV , all seemed to be fine when i checked first 2 of layouts ,then in reports nr 3,4 i met a problem , a whole DataItem set , is not being displayed in layout , no matter is that text constant , caption or data , simply empty unfilled textboxes and tables, checked visibiility , group settings , labels , remaked a dataitem , but problem still exists , tryed to use debug , and step over in Visio 2010 , but debuging is fine also. I have no idea what can be a reason of this problem , because the same dataset , and same tables are being used in reports Nr 1,2 , and they are working perfectly fine.
Any idea?

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Problem could be wrong positioning of the controls. You must be sure that they are not overlapping (check the top + height of one control must be less than top of the next control). Overlapping controls could totally mess the output.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    There is no overlaps , checked sizes e.t.c its fine , half of report is working fine , but there other DataItems are being used :>
    Is there possibility , that problem is in dataitem ?
  • Options
    You can check this easilly: use the About this report to see the dataset which is used to generate the report...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    I know which dataitems/sets are being used , i meant , is there possibility that problem is in specific dataitem ??? Cause only DataItem which is using source Intrastat Jnl. Line , is not displaying its info , captions e.t.c ... others dataitems are working fine .
  • Options
    Once again - have you checked the data send to the layout? Is the dataset including your data from your dataitem? If yes, problem is in the layout (filtering etc.). If no, problem is in the classic report sections.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    yes i have checked it , it is okay , hmm i will try to do my best in search for solution , and describe here .
    Thx for advices.