Options

issue with the Service tax reverse charge hotfix

vipin_poulosevipin_poulose Member Posts: 36
edited 2012-11-06 in Navision Financials
Dear all,

Have anyone tested service tax reverse charge (India) patch released by Microsoft, both invoice and payment? Is it working properly?

I was testing the service tax reverse charge (India) patch released by Microsoft on a client system and found that the invoice is working fine and it is creating and updating the ledgers perfectly. But when i do the payment to the vendor by applying the entry only 2 GL entries have been created. as and when the service tax amount updated in to the payable interim account during Invoice, when we post the payment it should reverse the interim account amount and should update the service tax payable account. but in my case only accounts payable got reduced and the cash is also reduced. there is no service tax payable entries created.

I hope that somebody who tested it can give a right answer. please suggest me should i do any additional things during cash payment or bank payment rather than earlier process?

Comments

• Options
    devautedevaute Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    We have problem in uploading the patch. we have test it on our test database. some of the objects are not compiled, it is giving error. have you got any error while uploading the patch.
  • Options
    rajatkaliarajatkalia Member Posts: 65
    Hi,

You need to import all the previous Hot Fixes.

Regards,
    Rajat.
  • Options
    devautedevaute Member Posts: 3
    We have already import all the prerequisites
    Navision SP1 + FP1 + POT hotfix