Options

creating new prod. order from replan

aobsaobs Member Posts: 8
Hi all.

I appologize in advance if this topic has been covered already, I was not able to find it.

I need help regarding suggested productions orders to make in Order Planning window. How can I make system to combine several demands for the the same item in one production order? I saw that they've put "Lot Accumulation Period" field in the Item table in 2013, which I suppose does exactly what I need here. But how to solve it in 2009?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    cernstcernst Member Posts: 280
    Try to use the Planning Woorksheet and calculate regenerative plan. This function looks at the planning parameters on the item/SKU and by setting reorder cycle you can accumualte the demand if you use lot-for-lot.
    Hi.

Don't know why, but I had in mind that Planning Worksheet needs additional granules to be purchased (my customer has base AM license). Anyway thanks, it seems to be working.
  • Options
    cernstcernst Member Posts: 280
    You're right you need additional granule, basic AM is'nt enough. You need "Basic Supply Planning" granule ID 5810 to use planning worksheet to create production orders.
    hmm, this is weird. I've tried to run it with customer's license and it works fine, both planning and creating orders. I'll try to investigate further, but it's really strange :)

Thanks for the input!