Options

Urgent ! PO Posting Account Changed

koaladokoalado Member Posts: 70
We just implemented Navision 4. After the project going alive, Finance colleague decide to change some account. That means for some indirect productive items purchasing, they change posting account from for example 1200 to 4200. So for some PO already posted, how do I change the PO's account related information from account 1200 to 4200? It doesn't matter do it in Navision or in SQL server to operate the tables directly.

BTW, is there anyone who can tell me the relationship between tables in Navision? I mean the big picture of the relatioinsihp winthin different modules. I really want to know when users do daily operation, which table will be affect? For example, when buyer fill a PO and post to Finance, which tables will be affect, and also other actions.

Thanks a lot !

Comments

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,090
    1) You can manually change the PO and it's receipts, but you have to do it without triggering the code behind the fields and the OnModify-trigger. This is a dangerous way to do it if you are not an expert in Navision (actually, even if you are an expert, it is dangerous)
    2) Best way : invoice the receipt, make a credit memo and create a new PO and receive it.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!