Options

Presentation plan - confused

poppinspoppins Member Posts: 647
edited 2012-09-19 in General Chat
Hi everyone,

I have to give a presentation about my NAV training in a few days...

I've done some conding, several visits to some clients, some setup and finally some work about nav 2013...I have to include that in my presentation...

The thing is that my manager wants me to talk about nav 2009 R2 in a functional way(features, benefits...), and also about nav 2013 in the same way...

I am confused...How to group all that in a single presentation???
Any suggestions about the plan I should follow to put all that together??

Comments

• Options
    coolnedcoolned Member Posts: 30
    Hello,
    I would like to share my opinion to you. I think, sales and purchase are most popular topics that are presented in presentation.
    I would recommend you to make a good slides on blanket sales order/purchase order. EVERYTHING ON A SINGLE SCREEN. you can represent that developers can customize most of the things like it can work automatic. There is a very general issue that if one create a sales blanket order then it must fill all the sales line according to the terms and conditions.

I hope it would help.
    Ned.
  • Options
    Thank you for your suggestions...It is a good idea to concentrate on blanket sales order/purchase order, and I need to focus on Manufacturing too, my manager would appreciate it very much...

But where shall I talk about the activities I did during the training???before or after I deal with nav 2013???
  • Options
    coolnedcoolned Member Posts: 30
    first of all, all the best for your presentation.
    you should end your presentation by telling the additional benifits of nav 2013.
    I would recommend you to talk to your trainer to add the additional implementation parts which you have done in the training.
    you can talk about the activities in the middle of presentation which you have done in the training.
    I hope it would help you some. [-(
  • Options
    Thanks for the help :D