Options

aut. docu writing while exporting a form with a CU possible?

NokioNokio Member Posts: 52
Hi,
I have a CU which is exporting forms (as a txt file) and while it exports a form it adds a button to the form, my question is if it is possible to modify the CU that it write something in the documentary while it is exporting the
form and adding the button.

Thx 4 Help,
Nokio

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    I do not understand how you are exporting the form... you are generating the txt file or it is hardcoded?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    I will explain the expiration.

First I export the original forms (as a txt file) then I start the hardcoded CU which generate the new form with the button in it. So I cant really say that only the CU is generating the new form cause it takes the data from the exporting original form. And I dont really know where I have to put the code i in and what code in the CU that he write me something in the Documentary (in the new exported form, also txt file). I've found the place in the TXT form where the documentary is, but I cant find the right place in the CU.
    So the question is.
    Does the Documentary have also something like a trigger or something similar where I can put my code in.
  • Options
    It is on the end of the file, after all functions.

if there is no Documentation, end of the file looks like:
        BEGIN
        END.
      }
    }

If there is Documentation, it looks like
        BEGIN
        {
          Documentation line 1
          Documentation line 2
        }
        END.
      }
    }

I can not say where you must add some code into the CU, because I never looked at your code...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    This is the place in the txt file, isnt it? ,but thx anyway, i know now how to put the code to the docu
  • Options
    Yes, this is the place in txt file...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.