Options

Print Back order - Lanham E-ship

rico1931rico1931 Member Posts: 295
edited 2012-06-13 in NAV Three Tier
Hi Everyone,

We are using Lanham E-ship and I'm wondering if there is a way or work around when we post the shipment (NOT ship and invoice just ship) to not only print out the shipment report but to also print out a back order report ( for us it is also known as the Pick ticket report from the sales order)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-rico
-rico1931

Comments

• Options
    Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    This is not an e-ship related question.

The answer is, yes you can. You should get with your partner on this.
  • Options
    ben5000ben5000 Member Posts: 110
    To achieve this you'll need to create your new report and then implement it using the Report Selection feature of NAV.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone,

It was as simple as just taking our shipment report > copy it > make it look like our pick ticket > and add a 2nd report to the report selections under shipment...

But the next question is.. how do you make a IFF statement to only print report 2 out if TRUE (if there is truly a back order. )
    -rico1931
  • Options
    hmm i'm wondering if there is a way to make a report print off the //COFP command? When scanned to trigger the report. I'm looking at the Standard Options Setups but i'm not 100% sure this is where to begin..
    -rico1931
  • Options
    ben5000ben5000 Member Posts: 110
    You can try to set the property PrintOnlyIfDetails on the main dataItem of your Back Order
  • Options
    ben5000 wrote:
    You can try to set the property PrintOnlyIfDetails on the main dataItem of your Back Order

Thanks Ben,

Sorry for the long delay in response, but I tried setting the PrintOnlyIfDetails and no dice.. it still prints out. hmm i'm thinking i'm going about this the wrong way...
    -rico1931