Options

Want to post journal voucher randomly

sharadsharad Member Posts: 112
edited 2012-04-30 in NAV Three Tier
Hi Experts,

I want to post journal voucher randomly (any line which i want to post).
Is it possible to post line present between lines?

How can i do this.

Please Help.
Sharad Gupta
Navision Technical Consultant & .Net Developer

Comments

• Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    Like you have 4 lines and you want to post only 3rd line? Right?
    What are the Document no. of all 4 lines and are you using bal.accounts for all 4 lines?
    if yes, did you try by filtering the journal on line no. or Mark?
  • Options
    Like you have 4 lines and you want to post only 3rd line? Right?
    What are the Document no. of all 4 lines and are you using bal.accounts for all 4 lines?
    if yes, did you try by filtering the journal on line no. or Mark?

I've 3 lines with doc. No JV00001,JV00002,JV00003 and yes i use bal.accounts for all 3 lines.
    and i just want to post only 2nd line. I tried by using toggle mark but not succeeded.

Please Reply
    Sharad Gupta
  • Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    May be it is expecting the First document No to be posted..
  • Options
    Yes may be.

But how to solve this?
    Sharad Gupta
  • Options
    ChinmoyChinmoy Member Posts: 359
    Hi Sharad,

If you have any No. Series attached with the Journal Batch, it looks like that you will not be able to post a journal from in between a list of few journals you have created. You are forced to post the records serially from the top, i.e the first journal line (with the least document no.) first and so on. However, if you do not have any No. Series code defined in the journal batch name, i.e. delete any values you find in the Number Series and Posting No. Series fields, you should be able to post the journals on a random manner. But in this case the document numbers will have to be entered and maintained manually.

Chn
  • Options
    Chinmoy wrote:
    Hi Sharad,

If you have any No. Series attached with the Journal Batch, it looks like that you will not be able to post a journal from in between a list of few journals you have created. You are forced to post the records serially from the top, i.e the first journal line (with the least document no.) first and so on. However, if you do not have any No. Series code defined in the journal batch name, i.e. delete any values you find in the Number Series and Posting No. Series fields, you should be able to post the journals on a random manner. But in this case the document numbers will have to be entered and maintained manually.

Chn

Yes You r right. in this case i've to maintain document numbers manually.
    Sharad Gupta