Options

Sales Price Location wise ?

manisharma31manisharma31 Member Posts: 285
edited 2012-04-25 in NAV Three Tier
I am looking for setting up sales prices for my customer, with combination of Unit of Measure & Location.

Should i customise this or there is some standard avaliable.

I know the customer price group.
Regards,
Manish

Answers

• Options
    vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    Not in standard you need to work around for location code UOM is already covered.
  • Options
    aseigleaseigle Member Posts: 207
    I posed the same question through a MS Forum. Here was the answer:

"Is there a native way for setting up prices based on a specific location? What if I have 2 locations that sell the same part for different prices based solely on the fact that it costs more to get the parts to one location then the other? It’s almost as though the Sales Prices windows need to be extended to include Responsibility Center, or at the very least, Location Code. What other options do I have?"

1) It appears you may be able to create a SKU using the Variant Code to do what you want. You can bring in the Variant Code on the Sales Prices window of an item and then set a Sales Price for the Item/Variant in the Sales Price window. This is probably not the ideal method to use, but it might work. However if you have a lot of items you need to do this for and lots of different customers, then this process is probably too cumbersome.

2) Suggestion by another partner: You can setup a Price Group Code for the different locations for each item. On the sales order, you'll need to manually change teh Price Group Code in order for the sales lines to reflect the proper price. It's a simple mod to default it on the Ship-to Address or the Location Code.
  • Options
    Looks like price group would be a good option.
    Thanks everyone.
    Regards,
    Manish
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Just modify table 7002 Sales Price, its an easy modification.
    David Singleton
  • Options
    pantula2000pantula2000 Member Posts: 11
    I agree with David's suggestion...it reduces data entry issues as well....user may forget to change the price group may a times.

Regards,

Sridhar
  • Options
    Regards,
    Manish