Options

NAVIGATION PANE AND PAGE ACTIONS

elysavalelysaval Member Posts: 24
edited 2012-04-02 in NAV Three Tier
Goodmorning to all, i noticed a different behaviour of worksheet pages (for example page 40 item journal) depending on how i call'em,from navigation pane or from page action, I explane : I created a new rolecenter and put page 40 in page actions, (ActionContainer - HomeItems) RunFormMode=Edit. When i open this page batch name is not editable and i can't see Item Replenishment FactBox, while if i open this page from standard menu Departments - Warehouse - Inventory - Item Journals I can modifiy batch name and i can see Item Replenishment FactBox.

Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance.

Elisa.

Comments

• Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    If you want to select batch name then add page 262
  • Options
    elysavalelysaval Member Posts: 24
    Yea i tried this and you're right, but if you open item journal from standard menu Departments - Warehouse - Inventory - Item Journal you're able to select Batch Name directly from page 40 without calling page 262 first, where's the difference ?
  • Options
    Troubles_In_ParadiseTroubles_In_Paradise Member Posts: 588
    elysaval wrote:
    Yea i tried this and you're right, but if you open item journal from standard menu Departments - Warehouse - Inventory - Item Journal you're able to select Batch Name directly from page 40 without calling page 262 first, where's the difference ?

This is the new standard behaviour: 2 diffentet ways of doing the same thingh.
    ~Rik~
    It works as expected... More or Less...