Options

show shipment report without show return order in report

ahmedbaahmedba Member Posts: 424
edited 2012-03-28 in NAV Three Tier
i have shipment report with return order in report :
this is shipment report with return order(all values in table sales shippment line table) as following:
doc no orderno quantity
12 15 50
12 15 50-
11 20 30
19 21 50
20 32 25
20 32 -25
WHAT I NEED IS :
1-i want to show shipment report without return order as following:
doc no orderno quantity
11 20 30
19 21 50
20 32 25
meaning i dont want any document no returned because returned order must be negative value to cancelled order that make by wrong so that i dont want to display returned in report.
this report based on sales shipment header and sales shipment line table how i write code to make this result .
please help me
thanks

Comments

• Options
    vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    Welcome to mibuso.

What about return order in shipment line is there any customization or could you be more clear?
  • Options
    SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    all values in table sales shipment line table contain shipments to the customer
    Return orders (as in purchase return orders AND sales return orders) have their seperate table:
    Return receipt line and Return shipment line.

However, based on the little extract of your data, it seems that sometimes shipments are reversed. (trough the undo shipment functionality) But I assume the last 25 pieces on your goal dataset is an error.

To filter out those lines (and the origin) place a filter on quantity: <0
    For those other lines (the positive ones), use another recvar to check if a similar line excist within the same document with the quantity = quantity *-1
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|