Options

stx error when running a report link

BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
edited 2012-03-28 in NAV Three Tier
when i try to run DynamicsNAV:////runreport?report=208 from command line, i receive this error (i cannot have it in english, it's only a translation, sorry):
metadata for object of type Table with ID 2000000080 is in failed stat. This problem is due to a previous exception:

There are errors in text conversion because the text no. 1980-0 does not exist .stx. Internal error: 47-1
-Mirko-
"Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
My Blog

Comments

• Options
    mihail_kolevmihail_kolev Member Posts: 379
    Which version of navision is used? (I guess DE_SP1 :-k ) It is language module error i think
    -Mihail- [MCTS]
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    sorry, i didn't say the version
    2009 sp1 italian
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    Look at your installation folder

Dynamics.NAV60SP1.[some version id].DVD\ServiceTier\program files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Service . If there is the ENU folder, you should find language module for the service tier. I had that issue with the DE installation and i got it from the previous nav2009 (no sp)
    -Mihail- [MCTS]
  • Options
    DmanDman Member Posts: 5
    Hi to all

I am getting the same error and feel like a face a brick wall ](*,) when I ran standard reports in NAV RTC. Some of the standard reports I tried to run are listed below.

- Customer List
    - Customer Top 10 List
    - Vendor List
    - Vendor Top 10 List

I am using English (Australia) language since we are in Australia.
    Assistance on this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks.
  • Options
    I assume that you are using the R2 version. I don't know if the Australian version has its own language pack, but you can check the Installers in the NAV dvd and install the language modules for NST and RTC.
    -Mihail- [MCTS]