Options

Adding the page to the Navigation Pane

dronychdronych Member Posts: 9
edited 2012-03-19 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

I've got a question, can anyone help me to resolve it. i've got a page, created it as new, and i want to add it to the navigation pane in RTC to be able to call it. Navigation pane can be customized by clicking on the "Customize navigation pane", and here the lists appear which are available in RTC. Perhaps, there is the way to add it to this hierarchy tree, if it stored in XML, for instance on the local drive. What is the way?

p.s. have already found the way to do it, thank you

Comments

• Options
    TroelshTroelsh Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 79
    Hi, assume you found the Actions section - Activity Buttons on the rolecenter :wink: If you have added it to the menusuite, you can also rightclick the listplace from the departmenstpage to add it to the NavigationPane

Troels Bent Hansen
    Senior Program Manager
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV

****** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ******
  • Options
    vasilis6669vasilis6669 Member Posts: 109
    Hi,

In addition, to add a page to the depertments menu, export menu suite 90 as text file. open the file and rename first line
    OBJECT MenuSuite 1090 Dept - MBS Company. Save and import the text file. Add object to menu suite similar to classic client. Rember to add the object in the related category tasks/List/Reports etc.

Vasilis