Options

Outlook Integration from CRM - Auto Send Emails

BagheeraBagheera Member Posts: 57
Hello people,

When one creates an interact (that requires an attachment in order to create an email) on a salesperson in CRM FA, there is the issue of the message being stored in Outbox Outlook folder and remain there till someone clicks "send" from within the message OR for the message to be automaticaly sent. Is there any way to configure this? Outlook used to just store them in Outbox but now it automaticaly sends them. I am not sure whether I changed a setting either in Outlook or Navision... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
animateduserbar6sx.gif

Comments

• Options
    RainerRainer Member Posts: 103
    Hi there, it should be setup in Outlook which solve the problem. Somwhere you can set time (seconds) on where often Outlook shall check and send mails.
    Kind Regards

E-mail: info@rainerbay.dk
  • Options
    BagheeraBagheera Member Posts: 57
    Hello,

I don't think that's what it is because when Navision stores the emails in the Outbox folder and doesn't automaticaly send them, they never get sent unless you open the email message and click the button send...
    animateduserbar6sx.gif
  • Options
    FeldballeFeldballe Member Posts: 26
    In Outlook -> Tools -> Send/Recieve settings it is possible to schedule how often Outlook should make a send/recieve. It's most likely that you'll have to have Outlook activated in one way or other.