Options

Header part is not printed on the first page on RDLC report

andritjiaandritjia Member Posts: 7
edited 2012-03-09 in NAV Three Tier
Hi all, anyone face an issue like I am facing now before? Currently I am facing a problem on my Purchase Order RTC report. Every time I print the report, the header is always not printed on the first page. and I checked the property of "Repeat report item with data region on every page" is true. and the property of header "PrintOnFirstPage" is true as well.

Comments

• Options
    NagiNagi Member Posts: 151
    Have you checked that your report items have values on the first page, and are not simply outputting empty values? When I experience similar issues I usually add a textbox with fixed value "TEST" in the header, just to see if it's being printed.
  • Options
    andritjiaandritjia Member Posts: 7
    Hi Nagi, I tried to put a fixed value like colon symbol and one word TEST. It is printed. And the Global!PageNumber is printed as well. The only things that are not printed on the first page header is all the ReportItems that come from Body.
  • Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    It means that the hidden fields in body sections are not printed in first page..

can you how your layout screenshot..

You can search the forum also..
  • Options
    skullaskulla Member Posts: 140
    Make the first row of first group in the report visible and see if it prints any data. That is the row which is printed on header page.