Options

net.tcp://localhost:7046/DynamicsNav/Service

DHendriksenDHendriksen Member Posts: 32
edited 2012-03-02 in NAV Three Tier
Hi all,

There are some more topics about net.tcp errors, but none of these solutions is the correct one for me.

After starting the RTC it takes about 10 seconds and then the error below occures:
'The server net.[url=tcp://localhost:7046/DynamicsNav/Service]tcp://localhost:7046/DynamicsNav/Service[/url] will be shut down. The client will be closed.'
(I run a Dutch OS, so the error is translated by myself into English :) )
But what is the reason for this error?

- It's the default Cronus SQL database running on SQL server 2008.
- I can access the database by windows logon in the calssic SQL client, but also in the RTC (but in the RTC an erroro occures after 10 seconds)
- On SQL I do have DBO owner rights on the database, and I do have the sysadmin server role.
- The Extended stored procedures are available, and I read a topic about the permission on the 2 procedures, these settings are correct (execute on public)
- I can also access i.e. NAV4 databases on this SQL server by windows logon.
- The trace flag 4616 is also set.
- The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server service is running.

After the RTC is closed the messages below are in the Event viewer;

Message 1:
SQL Query Notifications are unavailable on SQL Server 'LT-CONDOR-DH\SQL2008DH' in Database 'Demo Database NAV (6-0)'. The Object Change Listener has switched to polling.
Message 2:
Object Change Listener is listening on SQL Server 'LT-CONDOR-DH\SQL2008DH' in Database 'Demo Database NAV (6-0)'.
Error:
The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'Object Tracking', database 'Demo Database NAV (6-0)', schema 'dbo'.

Does anybody have any idea. I'm lost now!!!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    manisharma31manisharma31 Member Posts: 285
  • Options
    DHendriksenDHendriksen Member Posts: 32
    Hi manisharma31,

It wasn't that easy, but you helped me with your suggestions, because I didn't found these topics.

But when I wanted to delete the user I got a strange error about a schema dat couldn't be deleted. What the hack.... After some trying and trying and more trying it all worked. My RTC is working and I can run a page or report 'stand alone'.

Thanks again!

Regards,
    Don
  • Options
    ElberElber Member Posts: 2
    So how did you solve this issue?

Thx in advance!
  • Options
    ElberElber Member Posts: 2
    Or can somebody help me to resolve issue :bug: listed above? :thumbsup:
  • Options
    krasi_varna_77krasi_varna_77 Member Posts: 34
    Hi,
    look at permission of Account which start Nav Service. These acount must right to the databse too