Options

Amount in Words - Decimal doesn't appear

r-pr-p Member Posts: 33
Hello,

I have converted amount in words, using formatnotext.

when the payment is made in EUR, i get the amount receipt in words correctly.

But if the payment is made in US or MZM, i get the amount receipt in words but the decimal not.

ex: 1460,54

in euros: a get the words correctly

in US and MZM get: one thousand four hundred sixty dollars and one cents(underline is incorrect)

Can someone help me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    If all the 3 currencies mentioned are FCY then check the values in Currency table. If the setups are correct then try to debug the function used for conversion and try to find the difference in calculation.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • Options
    ssingla wrote:
    If all the 3 currencies mentioned are FCY then check the values in Currency table. If the setups are correct then try to debug the function used for conversion and try to find the difference in calculation.

Can you help me by saying where can i check if the 3 currencies mentioned are FCY.

Can you be i little more specific about the all process you describe.

Thanks.
  • Options
    chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    r-p wrote:

Can you help me by saying where can i check if the 3 currencies mentioned are FCY.

what Sandeep meant to say is, check Amount Rounding precision and Amount decimal places fields for those currencies in the currency table.
  • Options
    r-p wrote:

what Sandeep meant to say is, check Amount Rounding precision and Amount decimal places fields for those currencies in the currency table.

I have in Currency table:

Amount Round Prec. Amount Decimal Places
    Euro : 0,01 2:2
    Dolar: 0,01 2:2
    MZM: 0,01 2:2