I am Ajay. I want to write the Navision Development Certification 4.00

version. Could anybody please send me the Solution Development PDF

4.00 for NAVISION 4.00.

With Regards
Ajay.

Comments

• Options
    WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    Sorry, but since M$ took over, NSCs have to pay for this ... and it's quite expensive, if you ask me... .

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    MS determines the prices by $40 per training day. So if you have a manual for a training that takes two weeks, that manual will set you back by 10 training days times $40 equals $400.

Call me crazy, but that's a little steep.... even the biggest development bibles don't go over $100. And it's not even a nice hardback cover book, but a softcover printout that falls apart after reading it two times....

They don't even come electronically anymore, you can only buy the paper book. Sorry to say this, but you are going to have to buy them through your solution center :).
  • Options
    WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    Small correction:

every course comes with a DVD with a virtual PC (which is great), but also with the courseware in PDF. One file per chapter. So, if you buy the course, you get the awful softcover printtout, together with the PDFs.

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    really, I thought they had deliberately stopped supplying the electronic versions to prevent distribution, I stand corrected :). Our trainers weren't even allowed to share the beta files internally when they were developing some of the trainings, and we're a large global MS partner.