Options

NAV Connector, custom CRM-Entity IObjectWriter Exception

toLLtotoLLto Member Posts: 34
edited 2012-02-07 in NAV Three Tier
I tried to create a custom map between NAV Organizational Level Table and new CRM Entity with same name.
In NAV I could setup everything with no problems. But I'm getting Exceptions in my new Connector-Map:

Failed to integrate
[NAV Organizational Level Card to Organizational Level Code] has encountered an error. Processing will be aborted. Value cannot be null.
Parametername: The IObjectWriter specified on map [NAV Organizational Level Card to Organizational Level Code] is invalid.

Can you please explain me which fields should I map?
NAV Code -> CRM Code
??? -> CRM Organizational Level Code ID - should I here use the CreateGuid function?
NAV Description -> CRM Description
??? -> Integration Key

2gtt9c3.jpg

2e4c94i.jpg

rj1rvk.jpg

When I look into CRM Database I see that CRM has created some Systemfields for my new Entity (as ownerid, status, state...) which can't be null. Should I set this fields anyhow in connector?

Answers

• Options
    StarkStark Member Posts: 39
    It's looks like you have two adapters for same entity.

open folder - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics\Microsoft Dynamics Adapter\Adapters\Microsoft.Dynamics.Integration.Adapters.Crm40
    and make sure that you have only OrganizationalLevelObjectProvider.GONFIG
    if you have also ad_organizational_levelObjectProvider.CONFIG, the you should delete this file, restart connector and reopen connector Client.
    http://nav-connector.com/ - blog about Dynamics Connector