Options

ZUP File

PmPm Member Posts: 16
Hi all,

Sometimes, it happens that the zup file loses the changes made in the form (like showing columns)...

Does this happen to anyone, too?

Thank's for your help ;)
Pm

Comments

• Options
    nelsonnelson Member Posts: 107
    Do you ever open more than 1 Navision client at a time?
    Nelson Alberto
  • Options
    Well,
    Sometimes it can happen... And I know that in that cases we should save the last changes...

But, even if i don't open 2 Navisions, I think sometimes the changes aren't saved...

Thanks for your support,
    Pm
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,090
    You can lose your changes if you change the object and save it (it is already enough to change the date or time of the object).
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    :-k Hummm....

Yes, I know that... And more possibilities please? ;)
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    If you connect to Navision through a Citrix farm, your profile may not have synchronized when you re-connect. Your zup file is correctly saved, but to machine number one. Then when you re-connect through machine number two (which you can't manipulate), it does not have that version of the zup file and loads what appears to be 'old' settings.
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,090
    If you connect to Navision through a Citrix farm, your profile may not have synchronized when you re-connect. Your zup file is correctly saved, but to machine number one. Then when you re-connect through machine number two (which you can't manipulate), it does not have that version of the zup file and loads what appears to be 'old' settings.

In this case you can put the zup files on a disk all citrix-servers can reach.
    In the shortcut you must put ID="v:\some subdir\%USERNAME%.zup".
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!