Options

Quantity Counts in Cues

mariyamariya Member Posts: 7
edited 2012-01-21 in NAV Three Tier
All Cues I have in my activities section show 0 counts. Those I created myself and those that were there :( .
I can click on stacks and actually get a list of entries. How do I get the counts to work?
MK

Answers

• Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
  • Options
    I mean stacks as pictures on the Activities part. Cue tables are the ones that feed them.
  • Options
    beranberan Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 80
    Take a look at table 9053 Sales Cue (used for page 9060 SO processor Activities standard for page 9006 Order Processor Role Center). On field 5 Sales orders - the properties says

FieldClass = FlowField
    CalcFormula = Count("Sales Header" WHERE (Document Type=FILTER(Order),Status=FILTER(Open)))

The filter is digged out from CalcFormula.
    Eric Beran
    Software Design Engineer II
    Dynamics NAV Office 365
    Microsoft

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
  • Options
    I had simply disregarded my activities page and started over. The mystery is that counts were showing up if I ran Finance cue table and are working in the new page. Whish I knew what caused the error. :(
  • Options
    JDVyskaJDVyska Member Posts: 179
    Probably too late to help, but was it a new Cue table you were working with? It's very easy to overlook that the Cue Table must have a record initialized and inserted. Typically, you'd have OnOpenPage() have at least this bit of code:
    RESET;
    IF NOT GET THEN BEGIN
      INIT;
      INSERT;
    END;

I wonder if that's all you ran into?
    JEREMY VYSKA
    CEO, Spare Brained Ideas, Göteborg, Sweden
    New (April 2021) Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Book Available: "Your First 20 Hours with Business Central"
  • Options
    The problem was in how I added lines to the page. I used cut/paste/copy for lines and that messed something up. I have strated from scratch using a mouse :) and things worked nice and neat.
  • Options
    CaponeCapone Member Posts: 125
    The reason to why it show 0 counts for me was that I my source field or source variable was not Integer.
    Apprently Decimal doesn't work.
    Hello IT, have you tried to turn it off and on?
    Have you checked the cables?
    Have you released the filters?

http://www.navfreak.com