Options

Nav RTC how to put a section at the bottom ??

Activ01Activ01 Member Posts: 18
edited 2011-12-09 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

first, sorry for my english, ill try my best.

I have a problem with a sales invoice report. I want the last table to stick at the bottom of the report. how can i do that ??

probh.jpg

Comments

• Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
  • Options
    we can't put a table in the page footer
  • Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    You need to repeat the data or its one time display in table?
  • Options
    SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    But you can hide them in the body and refer to the values from the footer. (cfr header)
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
  • Options
    mohana_cse06 > just one time at the really end

sog > how do i do that ? the matter is that my footer gonna be huge and it will be visible only on the last page. i dont think it's the best to do (am i wrong?)
  • Options
    deV.chdeV.ch Member Posts: 543
    The only way to have data at the bottom is putting it in the footer. So if it's mandantory then put it there.
    You should be able to only print the footer on the last page by setting the value "PrintOnFirstPage" to false.
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    @dev.ch nope, it won't work :(
    it's a big shortcoming of the current version of rdlc. The page footer will eat its part of the page, no matter what.
    If you set "printonfirstpage" to NO, you maybe spare the space on the first page (i'm not sure about this) but the rest of pages (but the last) will have a big white space at the bottom, provided that you don't show the footer until the last page.
    Finally, at the end of the last page, the blank space will be filled with the values of the footer.
    AFAIK, there's not a way to achieve the result asked by Activ01...(except by counting the rows i think, but it's really weird)
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    deV.chdeV.ch Member Posts: 543
    Yeah i was not sure about that one. I knew you can show only on last page but if didn't remember exactly if the space for the footer gets "reserved".
  • Options
    ok, cheers for answering.

I'll see what I can do

Thank for the fast reply !