Options

CalcFormula for a flow field

VijaykumarVijaykumar Member Posts: 36
Hi friends,
I am using Navision 3.7 and I have a query for flowfield calcformula.
In the Employee table I have added a field "Total Annual Leave" and this is a flowfield. In the HR setup table I have added a field "Annual Leave code". Now in the Employee."Total Annual Leave" field i want to know the total absence due to the code "Human Resources Setup"."Annual Leave code". I don't know what do i put in CalcFormula to get the results.
thanks in advance. O:)
The man who can own up to his error is greater than he who merely knows how to avoid making it.

Comments

• Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    You need to create also a flowfilter on the employee table. in your calcformular use the flowfilter equal to the anual leave code. On your form set the flowfiilter to the Setup table onaftergetRecord.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    thanks ara3n for the reply,
    I have done as u said but how do i initialize the flowfilter field.
    In the Form-onaftergetrecord I set the filter to the hrsetup."annual leave code", but its still not working, it still shows all the leaves other than Annual Leave also.
    The man who can own up to his error is greater than he who merely knows how to avoid making it.
  • Options
    thanks very much ara3n,
    Used the SETFILTER and now it works.