Options

Purchase Order Quantity

tahina_bonardotahina_bonardo Member Posts: 2
Dh,
When I create purchase order with certain quantity but how can I receive the material with partial (exp: Quantity PO = 50, receive 3 times with quantity 10,15,25).

THe next is Purchase order quantity less then delivered (exp: PO quantity = 30, but received just 28 items). How can I closed the Purchase Order?
So PO's closed and no remaining received.

OKe, thanx a lot

Comments

• Options
    saikiransaikiran Member Posts: 22
    Hi Tahina,
    1. While creating a PO, in the Subform Lines, you will find two fields: 'Quantity' and 'Quantity to Receive'. The 'Quantity' field is where you enter the order qty and while you receive against it, fill in the 'Quantity to Receive' field. Then post. See the effect.
    2. If you have no more to receive against the PO, click on 'Functions' button, click 'Release'. See the effect again.
    I hope this serves your purpose.
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    For the order to be closed, it must be fully received and invoiced.

If you have an order for 10, and you receive 8, and you want the order to be closed, you have to change the quantity to 8 before you post the order.
  • Options
    ShenpenShenpen Member Posts: 386
    Once I needed develop a "close down order" functionality. The important is to set the "outstanding" fields to zero. Other fields I don't remember.

Do It Yourself is they key. Standard code might work - your code surely works.
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    If you validate the regular quantity fields, then the outstanding quantities are calculated correctly by navision.