Options

Transfer Order Voucher when Shipped

erviraervira Member Posts: 12
edited 2011-08-10 in Dynamics AX
Dear All,

I have activated mullti site in AX, and filled the Inter Unit Payable & Inter Unit Reveivable in posting profile. I expected the result, for financial voucher when the transfer order shipped, and received. (Two diffrent financial voucher)

But the result is :

When shipped : No Voucher

When received : Automatically created 2 voucher in one time (the voucher that I expect from Inter unit Payable was created here).

Is it the normal works from AX? Or i have to add a set up?

Anyone could help? I hope it so much.. :cry:

Best Regards,

Ervira

Comments

• Options
    kranthikranthi Member Posts: 72
    The transfer order of type transfer order will work like a transfer journal - it is an extension to it with more delivery and transport information.
    So the posting behaves like the posting of the transfer journal.
    So the voucher will get only posted after the receiving stage.

But in case of Transfer order of type Stock transfer the system will post separate entries for shipment and receipt. where you will be having the Good in Transit accounts...
    Kranthi
  • Options
    erviraervira Member Posts: 12
    kranthi wrote:
    The transfer order of type transfer order will work like a transfer journal - it is an extension to it with more delivery and transport information.
    So the posting behaves like the posting of the transfer journal.
    So the voucher will get only posted after the receiving stage.

But in case of Transfer order of type Stock transfer the system will post separate entries for shipment and receipt. where you will be having the Good in Transit accounts...

Dear Kranthi,

Thx for the reply. So what should I do if I want do transfer order type stock transfer. Do we use a normal transer order?

Best Regards,

Ervira
  • Options
    AdamEdmondsAdamEdmonds Member Posts: 1
    I'm having the same issue. I need to transfer material between warehouses with a voucher posted at shipment and at receipt. Can anyone share how to setup up Transfer Orders of Type Stock?

Thank you.