Options

Navision: how can know which vendor invoice is unpaid?

lunnalunna Member Posts: 4
edited 2011-07-07 in Navision Attain
Dear All Navision Friend

I'm a Navision beginner, so i have many problem related to Navision. Would any one help me how to find any report that show the outstanding vendor invoice with its invoice number and balance? Actualy, I've tried on several report such as Aged Account Payable, Summary Aging, Detail Trial balance..., but it doesn't show the outstanding invoice that i haven't paid at all.

Please help me finding this solution. All suggestion and advice are welcome.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    There are no any standard report like this. you need to make a report(report could be done olny be wizard no need to code) based on vendor ledger entry table that required two filters. document type- invoice, open-yes
  • Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    in the aged accounts payable report - go to the options tab & select "print detail"
  • Options
    binto0002binto0002 Member Posts: 1
    You can pick up column "Remaining Amount" in Vendor Detail Trial Balance report :)
  • Options
    ac-claraac-clara Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

I am new to Navision (and so may be missing something right under my nose) but I can't seem to get a simple list of outstanding invoices on the accounts payable vendors.

The only way I can think of doing it is running a detailed vendor tb, with no date filter (to prevent "opening balances") and using the remaining amount. Filtering on remaining amount does not seem to be an option. Therefore this produces a list of every invoice ever which is over 1000 pages long, even on our relatively small purchase ledger.

Saving this to html, opening in excel, tidying the mess of merged cells, deleting page headings etc.. is possible but takes ages due to the size of the file.

There has got to be a better way surely - Please tell me what it is!

Thanks

Andrew